WordPress is the most famous, accessible, and most used platform among bloggers and content writers. From last few updates, it is acceptable for write and use. There are multiple of free and paid plugins available which make WordPress so unique and compelling.
These plugins are primarily created by developers which cover most of the standard work by a just single click. They vary according to the use of SEO, Optimization, and speed.
Table of Contents
- 1 Most Essential WordPress Plugins For Every Blog
- 2 Akismet: Antispam Plugin
- 3 W3Total Cache
- 4 3: WP-Optimize
- 5 4: Yoast WordPress SEO
- 6 5: Jetpack by WordPress.com
- 7 6: TinyMCE Advanced
- 8 7: Contact Form 7
- 9 8: AdSense Integration WP QUADS
- 10 9: Imagify Image Optimizer
- 11 10: Social Warfare
- 12 Final Discussion On Essential WordPress Plugins
Most Essential WordPress Plugins For Every Blog
Here are the essential WordPress plugins which you must use for the better performance of your WordPress site.
Akismet: Antispam Plugin
Akismet is protection plugin developed for WordPress users to prevent spam comments on their sites.
The Akismet plugin thoroughly checks your contact form submits & comments against to global database of spamming to stop your site from publishing malicious and hateful content.
The Akismet plugin put these spam comments in spam section and let you review them or delete them permanently.
Main features in Akismet plugin:
- This plugin automatically reviews all comments and filters out the ones that seem like a spam comment.
- In your wp dashboard every comment of a commenter has a history, so you can easily see which comments were taken or cleared by Akismet. Which were considered spammed or unspammed by an admin/moderator?
- It will also display URLs of the commenter in the comment body to expose hidden or misleading links.
- The Moderators and admin can see the number of approved comments of every user.
- The discard feature Silently discards the worst and most pervasive spam, so you never see it.
W3TC plugin help to boost up the speed of blog with a single click installation. It increases speed dramatically with performance optimization.
W3TC is one of the most accepted and loved plugins by WordPress users over 1+ million installs.
Main Features Of W3TC Plugin
- Lazy load of images. Images with the lazy load will be enabled for users on the viewpoint.
Mobile devices cache.
- Users Cache: User cache is excellent when you have user-specific or restricted content on your website.
- SSL Cache.
- Remove query strings.
- AMP Supported. This plugin support accelerated mobile pages.
- Complete caching of WordPress posts, pages, tags, and archives.
The WP-Optimize is another excellent and useful plugin which every WordPress blog should consider to use it. And that’s because this fantastic plugin helps you to clear all the database issue and optimize them automatically to boost your site performance.
Main Features Of WP-Optimize:
- WP-Optimize helps you to Eliminate all the unnecessary data (e.g., trashed, unapproved or spam comments, posts revisions, stale data also pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options of your WordPress database.
- It also reduces the amount of fragmentation of your MySQL tables with a button-press.
- WP-Optimize plugin also shows the database statistics and potential savings.
- much more.
4: Yoast WordPress SEO
Yoast is the plugin which I believe a compulsory plugin for WordPress blogs. Because Yoast helps us to fully optimize our blog for SEO and also helps us to optimize our articles as well.
Yoast is the only solution for the complete on-page WordPress SEO.
With the Yoast plugin you will be able to create sitemaps, robot.txt file, adding of social profiles, titles and meta tags settings and much more.
Main Features Of Yoast SEO:
- Writing of killer content with Yoast SEO analysis and content analysis tool.
- The snippet preview of your content shows you how your site will look in search engine results.
- The Yoast SEO plugin comes with the most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality of your site.
- This plugin helps you to make custom titles and descriptions for search results.
- Yoast SEO Plugin also helps you to set accepted URLs to avoid the duplicate content issue. So you Never have to worry about Google search engine penalties.
- Moreover, Many More.
5: Jetpack by WordPress.com
This an official plugin made by wordpress.com developers to keep WordPress secure, traffic increasing and engaging of your readers.
It is an undoubtedly essential WordPress plugin for any WordPress site. The plugin comes with lots of powerful features are listed below.
Main Features of JetPack:
- This plugin gives you total analytics and stats on your blog.
- It also allows automatic sharing of your blog posts on social media sites.
- Related Post widget.
- It also helps your site security such as protection against Brute force attacks, Downtime, and uptime monitoring of your site. Moreover, Secured logins attempts and two-factor authentication system.
- Email subscriptions box.
- Comment system with Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- Completely-customizable contact forms for your site.
- Many more
6: TinyMCE Advanced
TinyMCE Advanced, a visual editor for WordPress. Which helps you in writing.
It provided us different option while writing a blog post like creating and editing tables, Inserting color, Font size, inserting custom character and much more powerful content creating features.
By the default, WordPress comes with fewer features in WordPress post editor. However, this fantastic plugin adds every possible functionality to your WordPress post editor to fulfill your writing needs.
7: Contact Form 7
The CF7 (Contact Form 7) is the tool which adds the ability to contact a user to the administrators of the WordPress site.
Contact Form 7 is the most used and popular contact form solution for WordPress owners. It is one of the essential WordPress plugins.
8: AdSense Integration WP QUADS
WP Quads is another useful and very essential WordPress plugin used to insert any kind of Google and local ads in the possible positions of your WordPress site.
With the help of this fantastic & powerful plugin. You can add any type of advertisement to your stunning site content left, right, center, up and down places of your WordPress site.
9: Imagify Image Optimizer
Imagify is a free WordPress plugin for optimizing your blog images for better speed and performance. This helps you to reduce the size of your blog images with losing the quality.
After activating this plugin, all of your images including thumbnails and retina pictures from WP media library will be automatically optimized.
Whenever you add this plugin to your WordPress. Moreover, also your all existing images will be optimized by one click on bulk image optimizer.
10: Social Warfare
It is imperative to add social share buttons on your WordPress site. Because nowadays one of the significant SEO benefits is Social signals.
It means search engines count overall social media engagements, shares, and likes of a specific page of your site. Moreover, collect these as social signals of a page and recognized them as trusted content.
Additionally, rank them higher on possible positions. Therefore it is essential to have social media share buttons on your site.
With the help of this powerful plugin, you will be able to add beautiful and stunning social media buttons to your WordPress site.
Final Discussion On Essential WordPress Plugins
These all tools are essential WordPress plugins which deserve to be installed for better performance of any WordPress blog.
However, if you really like my work, don’t forget to share it with your friends, family, and social media.