Talking about growing world, how can we forget business people, the actual spine considering the growth factors. Businesses must use maps on website in order to grow their business and creating a trust factor from the customer’s perspective. We can show the location in blogger as well.
Embed Maps For Your Website: Why To Use Maps
And help your customers who visit your website and could easily find the business location right away from your website. Adding maps for your website will definitely give good results in terms of business and as mentioned above it increases the trust factors, even small business follows this and maintains a healthy relationship with their new customers. And all this can be done by a simple iframe map embed code.
Check out the Demo below, how it would look on your websites. Isn’t is look cool if your website presents your business exact location like that.
Now the question is how to get that map embed code to integrate maps on website to impress your customers.
Before getting into the procedure, let us see the list of maps from where we can add a map to your website.
1. Google Maps 2. Bing Maps 3. OpenStreeMap 4. Arc Gis Online 5. Yandex Maps 6. MapQuest 7. WikiMapia
Amongst the above list Google Maps and Bing Maps are the very popular ones. And I would recommend to go with Google Maps. So Let us see how to use Google Maps on website.
Why Google Maps on Webpage
2. Easy directions with extreme features which make the navigation easier. Even if you are on Bicycle, Walking or Driving. Direction which are audible too.
How To Embed Google Maps In Website
1. Input the location in the search bar, like location, city state etc. and hit enter. It will take you to the location directly.
2. We can always switch in between Earth Mode(As shown in the below image) and also in the basic map mode.
3. A zoom in and zoom out functions are also there to find out the exact location of your business and to add it into your website.
4. Click on the “Share” button.
Once Clicked on the Share Button a window will pop up with some features.
1. Switch to Embed map tab.
2. We can select a map size either small, Medium or large. In fact, we can also customize the size of map by using the Custom Size option.
3. There we can see the map embed code, in the form of iframe code. You need to copy this code and place it at that place where you want to add a map to your website even in blogs like WordPress, blogger or any other platform in HTML Mode.
Bingo, you will be able to see your Embed map into your website. Which looks awesome and will complete the look of your website and moreover helps your customers to find out your business locations easily from your website itself.