Logos are important for any company or YouTube channels, as branding is everything. We have plenty of online editing tools available for making our work get quicker and easier.Among all the online logo creators tools, here in this article, we will be discussing the flaming text. It’s it really cool and has a lot of effects to make a logo get done in some simple and easier steps.
Let’s directly get started into this. Open your browser and search for www.flamingtext.in
you will be able to see plenty of predefined logos here with well designed and great effects.
choose one of them by clicking on it which you like and you think could be suitable for you channel.
Once you click on it will take you to a new page, which will containing some customizing options for creating the same.
We can change the color as well of the same by getting into the next tab “Logo”.
Let’s see how the customization could be done for creating a logo.
Font Size: Font size can be changed for the logo according to your requirement, your can input some number or can use the slider as well to increase or decrease the the input text.
Font: There will be plenty of standard quality fonts available in the font section. You can play around with those and select for the appropriate one amongst.
Fill – There will be three good options provided into this.
1. Color – In the color section, choose any single color your like to put on the logo.
2. Pattern – In this section you can apply any of the provided patterns to the text or logo. And the same pattern will be applied to the text inner part with a different colored stroke in it, even that can be customized. Keep reading to find out the same below.
3. Gradient – Gradient is a two colored mixture, which merges very seamlessly. We can apply the gradient’s as well on the logo or text.
Outline– An outline is nothing but a stroke with gets applied to the outer area of the text, which brings on a lot of depth to the logo. We can input any number in the outline section or use the slider to increase or decrease the outline (stroke) size.
We can also have color, pattern and gradient effect to apply on the text outline as above this time, not for the text, but for the outlines of the text which also called as “stroke.”
Outline 2 Size – We can apply one more outline for the outline (stroke). It means double outlines for the same text entered. Sounds cool na..!!! I have quickly created a small example for the same below. We can see logo appears with grey colour text and the “Outline” in yellow color and the “Outline 2” in black color. Again we also will be having color, pattern and gradient effect to apply on the text outline 2 as well.
Curve Highlight – I found curve highlight is one of the coolest options in this. It provides a glossy effect to the text at the edges, and the text looks more appealing.
Why I said it as the coolest option because on other offline editing tools it takes few extra minutes to provide this effect. Here it is very quicker and easier, in fact just a click away.
Shadow– In the shadow section we can add a reflection to the text which will enhance the look of the text and also add some depth to it. Lets have a glance on few of them. As of now shadow effect is an premium feature.
We have to pay few bucks for get it activated. But though its not that compulsory to use the same.
Type– Here it asks, what kind of shadow we want to apply for the text.
1. None – This option will not add any shadow to the text. So there is no point of choosing this if you want to apply the shadow. We can adjust the parameters of the effect like X Offset, Y Offset, blur and opacity.
2. Drop – If we select Drop shadow, then a shadow will come under the text, which will enhance the look and will be eye catching. we can adjust the parameters of the effect like X Offset, Y Offset, blur, shadow color (Opacity, X Offset, Y Offset, blur ).
3. Reflection – This will add a reflection to the added text, just like a mirror effect. Putting into simple words on applying this option the same text will appear below it as a duplicate or mirror down below with a bit of transparency applied. which will look cool. we can adjust the parameters of the effect like (Opacity, Tilt X, Fade Height(%), Scale Y(%), X Offset, Y Offset, X Offset, Y Offset, Blur, Opacity).
4. Glow – This will add a glow effect to the text. It will be shiny from the edge of the text. In other words it will add some luminous effect to the text. We can adjust the parameters of the effect like (Color, Size, Feather, X Offset, Y Offset, Blur, Opacity).
5. Normal – It will add a very basic shadow to the text, with a flat color and smooth edges.
Personally i don’t like this effect at all. We can adjust the parameters of the effect like (Color, Feather, Opacity, Tilt X, Scale Y(%), X Offset, Y Offset, X Offset, Y Offset, Blur, Opacity).
6. Self – Applying this will add a self (text) shadow to it.
Back Ground – We can apply any background to the applied text. Either we can make it transparent, or we can also apply some color, or some pattern (can be chosen amongst the available ones), or gradient(as explained earlier two color blends well seamlessly). Sunburst (it will create a sun rays coming out of the text).
I would recommend to make it transparent if you are creating it for a logo. So that the logo should blend with any kind of background web template.
Image – This is the final stage of the customisation of the text, and we can customise the image output here. Here we can mention the size of the image. we can fix a particular size of the image (width, height).
We can crop the image as well by using Auto crop option. And finally the “File Format” png, jpeg, gif, xcf (FT Gimp Native Format). You can choose any of them according to our requirement.
I would recommend to choose PNG if you are creating it for the logo and want to make the background transparent of the text.